Founded in 2016 and Operated by ProgressPlay Limited – Read our Spinzwin Casino Review
Spinzwin Casino is a relatively new addition to the ProgressPlay house of online gaming sites. It’s home to a great selection of games from some of the industry big name software providers. There are some very interesting promotions and the site itself is fun and fresh looking. Rather than choose some characters of its own to help players navigate the site it has gone with those from some of the top slot games. If you’re already a bit of a slots expert there will be plenty you recognise instantly. With more than 500 games on offer it’s pretty obvious that the lion’s share will be slots. But there’s also a good selection of table games, scratch cards and live dealer games.
|Recommended Casino Operators|
|Royal Panda||100% up to £100||UKGC Regulated||Read Review|
|Mansion Casino||£5000 Welcome Bonus||UKGC Regulated||Read Review|
|888 Casino||£100 Welcome Bonus||UKGC Regulated||Read Review|
- Spinzwin Casino
- Live / MobileYes / Yes
- GamesSlots, Table Games, Roulette, Video Poker
- Not Verified
Spinzwin Casino welcomes new players with a 100% bonus
Spinzwin Casino has a rather long list of bonuses and promotions. But the one you’re going to want to know most about is the Spinzwin Casino welcome bonus. It’s a 100% match bonus up to a maximum of £200 plus 25 free spins on the Aloha Cluster Pays slots game. The bonus has to be used within 90 days and a minimum deposit of £10 has to be made in order to be eligible. You should also be aware that there’s a massive 50x wagering requirement that has to be met before a withdrawal can be made. As we said, there’s a long list of promotions running at Spinzwin Casino, so let’s look at a few more.
- Double Global: Adventure Free Spins – free spins are available on the weekly featured game and are available twice a week. 20 free spins for a £20 deposit, 50 free spins for a £50 deposit. A wagering requirement of 50 times applies.
- Monday Madness – when you’ve signed up for an account you need to check your emails every Monday for your own personal Monday Madness offers. A 50x wagering requirement will apply to the bonuses and a minimum deposit of £20 has to be made in order to participate.
- Weekly Surprise – thousands of pounds are given away in bonuses and it could happen at any time on any day of the week. Check your bankroll on a regular basis because you might find it’s suddenly increased. To be eligible you have to make a deposit in the previous 14 days and played in the previous 8 days. 50x wagering requirement applies.
- Game of the Day – every Wednesday you’ll receive an email informing you of your game of the day. Free spins will be available from 00.00 – 23.59 but you’ll have to make an approved deposit in the previous 7 days. 50x wagering requirement applies.
- Live Dealer Weekend 30% cashback – hit the live dealer tables every weekend and you’ll be rewarded with 30% cashback on aggregated losses, up to a maximum of £300. 50x wagering requirement applies.
- Weekend Roulette 25% cashback – play the roulette table every weekend and you can receive 25% cashback on aggregated losses, up to a maximum of £300. 50x wagering requirement applies.
- Happy Hour – every Sunday between noon and midnight you can receive a 20% bonus up to £100. And yes, there’s a 50x wagering requirement attached to this special bonus too.
Quite a list of promotions, you’ll have to agree. But with wagering requirements of 50x on each and every one of them they’re not quite as good as they seem. However, you always have the option of opting out of those you don’t particularly like. There’s also a loyalty program that offers special cashbacks, extra deposit bonus, the support of a VIP Casino Manager and lots more. However, membership of the program is by invitation only. What exactly you have to do to be invited we’re not really sure.
Spinzwin Casino has a good range of slots and table games
Whatever your taste there will be slots to suit you at Spinzwin Casino. The video slots are provided by some of the renowned software developers including NetEnt, Microgaming, NextGen Gaming, Elk Studios and Leander Games. And with such a list of renowned providers there are bound to be some favourites. Rainbow Riches, Fairytale Legends, Guns n Roses, Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst and Piggy Riches to name but a few. There are also a handful of scratchcards including one called Spingo. In the table games department there’s plenty going on with separate tabs for online blackjack and online roulette, as well as live dealer options. 10 different blackjack variations, 6 different roulette variations and 15 live dealer games to choose from. It’s possible to play all your favourite games and more using a mobile device with more than 100 to choose from. There’s no need to register again if you want to use your smartphone or tablet. Simply sign in with the same login details. Also available are mobile payment options to provide for a seamless Spinzwin Casino mobile experience. Spinzwin Casino offers a wide choice of live dealer games including live blackjack, live roulette and live baccarat in a good selection of different variants.
Banking options at Spinzwin Casino
A small selection of payment methods are supported at Spinzwin Casino including Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafecard, Trustly and Skrill, as well as a number of other local options. It’s also an option to use Pay by Phone. The currencies accepted are US dollars, British Pounds, Euros and Krona. The minimum deposit amount is £10. The same methods can be used for making withdrawals and the minimum amount is £20. Although we should point out that you may find restrictions with regards certain payment methods depending on where you live.
Spinzwin Casino and the regulations
For any of you looking for a reliable casino you’re on the right track if you consider Spinzwin Casino as one of your options. The Spinzwin website is operated by ProgressPlay Limited, a company registered in Malta. As such it’s licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. Services for customers in Great Britain are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
Get in touch with Spinzwin customer support 24/7
If you’ve got a problem or just need to ask a question the Spinzwin customer support team can be reached via email or chat 24/7. Always good to know that there will be someone to help in a time of need. Whether it’s midday or midnight or anywhere else in between. Overall, Spinzwin Casino has lots going for it and would be one we recommend you try. There’s an extensive range of casino and slots game and the live dealer section is full of exciting games to play. It’s possible to access a good range of games using a mobile device and live chat support is there whenever you need it. One downside that some may consider significant is the lack of telephone support. But for us that wasn’t too much of an issue as the response with live chat was almost as good. If you want to enjoy a safe and secure gaming experience give Spinzwin Casino a try. Financial and personal details are kept secure with SSL encryption and the games have been proven to be fair by independent auditors.